The pattern was very simple to construct, using simply a front and back bodice piece, two sleeves and a very narrow neckline binding, and it was this narrow binding around the neck which I liked most about this pattern as it gave the finished tees a lovely professional look and was very easy to construct.
|Front: I made the sleeves bracelet length for an added feminine touch|
|Close up of my favourite narrow neckline binding, I like the way I cut the stripes on this|
|Front, I really like the deep scoop on this patterns neckline|
|Back, very interesting...|
I wore the stripe tee today and it was SO comfy, apologies for not blogging this September make actually in September but I made my October pattern up this evening and it jogged my memory to take some bloody photos and get the ball rolling.
So first pattern of my challenge down and I am feeling pretty good, no issues as of yet but then I did set the bar very low indeed to begin with!
Here I am today wearing the stripe tee tucked into a floral needlecord skirt I recently stitched for Autumn Winter, soon to be blogged :)